[glob2-devel] Feature Freeze

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Feature Freeze
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:16:47 -0800

I'm going to collect 1.0 stuff here. I think where all on the same
boat. There should be a feature freeze, soon. I don't think any of yus
can decide when or how. So I'm going to suggest some times, straight
up that we should do everything in preperation for 1.0. Everyone and
anyone who wants to make thier contributation before 1.0 should say so
here, so we knopw exactly everything that needs to be done. We can
adjust the times as neccessary. I think we should freeze the feature
set on the 10'th of January, 2006. This should give us just enough
time (maybe a little tight though) to get everythin that needs done,
that is rendered as a feature or behaviour change, enough time to get
done, although it may be a rather tight schedual I admit. After that,
one month (or less) of extrenuous testing, and we shall release on the
1.0 and the 10'th of Febuary. Opponions on these times, too soon too
late, are welcome.

       Bradley Arsenault