[glob2-devel] Desynced Desyncs ... mad

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Desynced Desyncs ... mad
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:20:40 -0800

We are getting one serioussly screwed up bug. Me, marv, Giszmo, and
ion_bidon where all playing a game, and as soon as it starts, it
freezes up, We tried several times. What seems to be happenning is
that ion_bidon's glob2 is going down because of desync, with a null
checksum, however, my, marv, and Giszmos comps don't desync, oddly
enough. But ours locks up, because we are "waiting for ion_bidon"
constitantly, and evenually it fully locks up and we are waiting on
everyone. Ion bidon reports.

player  3 has a checkSum=0
player  0 has a checkSum=e5ecdfe7

Which is a null checksum. But this also means that me, marv, and
Giszmo all recieved the checksum while he didn't. This is almost
un-understandable.

 -- Bradley Arsenault