Re: [glob2-devel] web

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] web
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 15:31:33 +1300

Ok. Makes sense. But whats with leaving all the old pages and discussions as redirects? Just delete them all and search for broken links (or turn redirect off, go to the old Install_Guide page and click what links here to find links. Go to them and point them to the new page). I'd do all of this myself and delete the page when I'm done, but I'm kinda busy the next 2 days, I still dont have sysop permissions to delete pages. I'm starting to think you dont want me to have it ;)