[glob2-devel] nicowar

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] nicowar
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:18:58 +0200

hi guys, hi Bradley

i just wanted to gratulate Bradley for Nicowar. It must have drastically improved since i last played against it (?) I see no way to beat 3 of them on a modified version of 4squares (swarms at the fields instead of 1 in the middle of nowhere). neither by fruits, nore by prestige, with towers or a mixture of all of them. him going for my hospitals always breakes my neck. i tried 8 times at least and i will find its weak point ;)

Leo