[glob2-devel] Translation

From: White Raven
Subject: [glob2-devel] Translation
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:38:39 +0200

Hi!

I've created Slovak translation for Globulation and now I am curious, how to "upload" it. I browsed wiki and found just "Please read the Links to see how you can upload files to the ftp..." I did not find "Links" - just something in FAQ about FTP.

So - I just want to ask, how to upload the language file? Thx for short and clear description and no flame ;)

--
White Raven