Re: [glob2-devel] New music from Lucas Tamarit

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New music from Lucas Tamarit
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 00:21:31 +0200

uff...
I don't want to demotivate people who actually are with glob2. but honestly if i had the choice i'd stick with the old music as it is far more harmonic and backgroundish.

Maybe it's just the instruments but i believe it is the melody, too as it is too complicated (sorry i'm no musician so i would have to dig for words even in german to explain this.)

greetings

P.S.: if a game has event-sounds i love to hear what's going on. music is off in almost all games i ever played. So I vote for harvesting/war/walking/swimming/flying-sounds ;)

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Hi,

Lucas Tamarit made some new music for the glob2 music system. I've put them there :
http://globulation2.org/public_files/contrib/music/lucas/

He is very welcome to hear your comments (he should be on this ml)