Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:22:00 +1200

Congrats. I tried the site on windows (firefox, ie, netscape, opera, and mozilla) and linux (firefox, epiphany, galeon, mozilla, kazehakase, and konqueror) both logged in and out, on two diofferent pages (main page and recent changes) and the only problem I found was with konqueror which was easily fixed with a ctrl and + (one font size up).

What did you change to fix it?

On 6/21/06, Munteanu Alexandru <address@hidden> wrote:

Once upon a time ...

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 11:48:05AM +0100, Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> If possible, it would be very good to have a theme that works independently of
> the font size. The actual buggy tabs reduce the professionalism of our web
> site. Perhaps other people have encountered similar problems with mediawiki ?
>
> Steph

Hello,

I have fixed the bug.
Please notify me if you have any skin-problems.

I have tested the changes with : Firefox 1.5, Konqueror 3.5.3, Opera
9.0 , IE6, IE7.

--
Munteanu Alexandru Ionut <io_alex_2002 @no_spam@ yahoo.fr>