[glob2-devel] Better tutorial translation process

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Better tutorial translation process
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:18:58 +0200

Hi,

I've created a scripts/ subdirectory in glob2 and added tutorial.sgsl to it.
Please do a cvs up -d to get it. The idea is that anyone with CVS write
access can improve this file, even without sftp access to
www.globulation2.org. Then, it is much easier for someone with such access to
open tutorial.map in glob2, replace the script with this file, and upload the
resulting map.

I've attached to this mail the Spanish translation of the tutorial I just
found back. We should merge the Spanish part into the CVS version of
tutorial.sgsl. I'll do it one day, but if someone else volunteer, that'll be
cool

Have a nice day,

http://nct.ysagoon.com