[glob2-devel] Traps areas

From: Vincent Deffontaines
Subject: [glob2-devel] Traps areas
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:09:17 +0200

This is inspired from the "turn clearing area into paving area" thread,
which
is a Brilliant idea.

This raises another idea in my tricky mind. How about traps areas?
If one team builds such an area, the area would become either forbidden
 to the team's units, or would just be neutral to them (they could walk on
 it normally, maybe slower than normal, but with no damage)..
Other teams units would not see it, but would become injured
 when walking on it.

For it to be "fair enough", I would suggest that traps would deprecate
with time,
and would require that workers bring ressources and work on them regularly.

Traps could even be built in water. Or maybe only in water?

Just a 2 cents suggestion :)
But maybe this would change too many things in the game.

Vincent