[glob2-devel] Merging in my changes

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Merging in my changes
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:46:19 -0400

Ok, the code is at www.genixpro.com/glob2.tar.gz

Someone with cvs access will need to merge my code for me. I'm on a
library computer with limited time and I can't,

It seems like Donkey Hotay has been the only onbe who has actually
changed the CVS since I was last gone. Its only been a month, but a
month without internet for me its like living in hell and then some.
Anyway, heres is a list of files I think I changed (it might just be
easier to change the name in the CVSROOT file in the CVS directories
of each folder so that you can commit the changes and get the new code
automatically. However, it might not work anymore, considering how
many usb keys, knoppix partitions and home directories these changes
have passed through).

AIEcho.cpp, AIEcho.h
AINicowar.cpp, AINicowar.h
Game.cpp, Game.h
GameGUI.cpp, GameGUI.h
MapEdit.cpp, MapEdit.h
TeamStats.cpp, TeamStats.h
Version.cpp, Version.h
Map.cpp, Map.h
EndGameScreen.cpp, EndGameScreen.h
GAG/GraphicContext.cpp, GAG/SDLGraphicContext.h
GAG/StringTables.cpp, GAG/StringTables.h
GAG/Toolkit.cpp, GAG/Toolkit.h

This isn't exhaustive, I had to make it entirely off of memory, and
its highly likely I missed a couple of files that had minor changes.
Like I said, its best that you check every file, if you know how.

Thanks for merging in the code for me. Remember to send an email to
the list if you are gonna do it.

I won't be back for another few days, which if someone has merged the
code by then, I will update to the latest CVS and begin on working on
an entirely new campaign system or something along those lines. I'm
also planning on adding alliance info to the Custom game screen, which
after much looking through the code, I have decided must be put into
SessionInfo, and loading by Game::setBase. If nct/nuage/whoever else
made the change can verify this, it would be apprecciatted.

Anyway, I hope yall enjoy my new changes.

--
Start and finish, Bradley Arsenault