Re: [glob2-devel] The future!

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] The future!
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 17:25:40 +0200

Donkyhotay wrote:
> if we add in another completely new map generator then I
> would recommend getting rid of at least ONE of the older ones as it will
> be pretty bloated with 3 in there.

Hmm.. I was enthusiastic about my map generation and was sure it would soon be
far better than the older ones. so i kicked them out. bad mistake! first it was
not agreed on and second my new system's development slowed down to a comlete
halt so things that were better in the old generator still are.

Now I see no need to remove any generator. Maybe a folder fiew so the list
doesn't get too long.