[glob2-devel] how to minimize frustration

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] how to minimize frustration
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:13:16 +0100

hi people

as mentioned before it is very frustrating to want to play and not know how to
get glob2 running.

today i tried to play against moses as we did hundred times before but it said
"not ready". knowing this has to do with some missing ports i asked him to
check. he did and forwarded 7007-7017 and with eli's help we could start a game
but moses disconnected in the very beginning of the game saying "you lost".

we tried again just the two of us and again it said "not ready".

now to the point:
Is there a methode to determin wich port is missing on whos pc? like:
"do traceroute[pathping or what on windows?] -p 7007 someserver. If it
succeeds, check for 1008-70017, 6667. If all go through you are not the
problem."?

greetings, leo wandersleb