[glob2-devel] Vieo size limit

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Vieo size limit
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:51:57 +0100

Hi,

Wikimedia commons limits the maximum size of any upload (around 30 megs it
looks like), so my 144 MB ogg is too big. Yet I think we should put it
somewhere because it is a nice introduction to a full game (13 minutes). So
either someone really has good bandwidth or we should use bittorrent. Does
anyone has experience serving torrents ?

Bye the way, youtube limits video size to 320x240 so it's not enough to teach
newbies, just enough to show the game.

http://nct.ysagoon.com