Re: [glob2-devel] do we know tuxfamily.org?

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] do we know tuxfamily.org?
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:25:58 +0100

> don't trust me o_O :(
>
> actually, I have no problem how ever it manages to work out, I won't
> take anything personally, but Leo, if there's something I can do to
> improve things, do let me know because I like to run my server the
> best I can.

Personnally I'm very happy of Kyle's service, which is good and IMHO suits our
needs today.
The only think that should be perhaps taken more seriously by the community,
is backup. We should have some people getting dumps of wiki database on
regular basis. Kyle, is there such dumps on your server ? Could I use my
glob2 account to get copy of them.

Thanks for your nice service you give to the glob2 community,

http://nct.ysagoon.com