[glob2-devel] Pb with tiles

From: Federico Massi
Subject: [glob2-devel] Pb with tiles
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 22:22:47 +0100 (CET)

I know you've got more intersting problems with code, but sorry, I need help in founding parameters of size and placement of terrain tiles; I'm preparing some new flavours for graphics and I've some problems (there are void spaces per one or two pixels, and I see the water  between some tiles) certanly caused by my ignorance about tiles specs.

 I'm doing tiles in standard PNG -RGBA , 32pixel x 32pixel x 32bit depth , 8 dpi- testing with GIMP and Inkscape under Windows XP MCE. I tryied also with 72 dpi (the same of original tileset) but nothing changes. If specs are in a file of the source tar, could you help me telling which one is the right one I need?

Suggestions? Thanks a lot and good work on code!
Fede

Vinci i biglietti per FIFA World Cup in Germania!