Re: [glob2-devel] new fog

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new fog
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 02:06:23 +0100

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Hi,

I've the feeling the new fog is not based on triangles but on squares, even in GL: sometimes it gives a squarish effect. I also think the alpha on the white is a bit too intense. Otherwise the added dynamism is really great, I like it much ! :-)

I'd like to have a clouds-slider in the settings where you can set max alpha.
there is a DynamicClouds::maxAlpha that is set to 130 now.
Also even if we don't put a slider and some more for the other params in the
settings screen, i'd like to not leave these settings in the class but read
them from a settings.txt. How do i do this?

Leo Wandersleb