Re: [glob2-devel] what's happen to http://www.globulation2.org/

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] what's happen to http://www.globulation2.org/
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:34:34 -0400

update: they overnighted the PSU, I plugged it in, it was DoA :( Other one is being shipped Tuesday I think. As for the backup, it's done all the way up to getting a db dump, it's not liking 32/64 bit processor crap, so I'm going to install Gentoo on my laptop (64bit proc) and see if it'll play nice there. after that it's just the agonizing upload, it's a rather large backup. Can't remember if I mentioned any of that before or not.

cheers,
Kyle