Re: [glob2-devel] GUI theme improvement

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] GUI theme improvement
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:31:31 +0200

On Saturday 31 March 2007, Kai Antweiler wrote:
> > I've further improved GUI changes to use theme system. Please do a
> > syncdata with your latest cvs up.
>
> Our server is down again, so syncdata does not work.

:-( at least this time I have a backup dump just in case...

> > If I have some more time later thi- week-end, I would like to do some
> > cleaning. If anyone wants to do the release, please send a mail on the ml
> > some hours before to be sure there is no mixup. Thanks,
>
> Does this mean you boycott the release scheme I introduced yesterday?

When I sent my first mail this morning, I had forgotten about your mail, sorry
(sleep flush caches). I commited to HEAD, so my changes didn't go into
alpha22. Do you want the updated GUI stuff pushed into alpha22 branch ?

> ps:
> "thi-", "nct".  Do you use a dvorak keyboard layout?

Yes ;-)

http://nct.ysagoon.com