Re: [glob2-devel] GUI theme improvement

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] GUI theme improvement
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 11:08:45 +0200

>> Our server is down again, so syncdata does not work.
>
> :-( at least this time I have a backup dump just in case...

Today it's working again.  So we're lucky.

>> Does this mean you boycott the release scheme I introduced yesterday?
>
> When I sent my first mail this morning, I had forgotten about your mail,
> sorry
> (sleep flush caches). I commited to HEAD, so my changes didn't go into
> alpha22. Do you want the updated GUI stuff pushed into alpha22 branch ?

I think it is important to be strict with the feature freeze.
We could force strictness after your changes, as long as this won't happen
again.
So no-one should say in alpha23-rc:
 "But Steph pushed in new features the last time too."

Decide for yourself.
The branch is called alpha22-rc .

>> "thi-", "nct".  Do you use a dvorak keyboard layout?
>
> Yes ;-)

Me too :-)

--
Kai Antweiler