[glob2-devel] new areas gfx

From: cyrille . dunant
Subject: [glob2-devel] new areas gfx
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 21:13:14 +0200

Together with nct, we update the gfx of the areas, they are now slightly more
abstract, globulous and animated.

don't forget ./syncdata and enjoy. Any comments are welcome.

In other news, I am not exceedingly happy about the clouds. We had that feature
implemented a while ago, and it was promptly removed not on the grounds that it
is not looking nice -- it is, and even nicer with the current clouds -- but
because it is disturbing and impairs the ability of the player to view the map.

Especially on not-so-good screens.

So my personal opinion is: we should keep only the shadows, and have the clouds
reflect on water only (it would be a shame to waste such nice clouds)

Have fun !

 -- CFD