Re: [glob2-devel] a slight need for more bandwidth hosting (the release

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] a slight need for more bandwidth hosting (the release files)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:38:38 -0700

I'm working on putting the files on Savannah. it's very painless process and I'm getting the same download speeds as I was able to get from drazak's server. The windows 0.8.21 binary was the most important as far as I'm concerned, as it was getting double the amount of hits as the other's combined so it was the first to be moved and tested, and it works like a charm. The process will be a little bit slow though as I have a class coming up in a few minutes and my biology exam wednesday.

If you notice anything not working with the files moved to Savannah please let me know.

cheers,
Kyle