Re: [glob2-devel] Quality insurance

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Quality insurance
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:44:24 -0700

well, it seems to me that for a22 we have all agreed that there have been quite a few issues that have popped up since people started using it.

As a quick way to combat these bugs, what about a bug day this weekend? all of us on irc, we play until we find bugs, we fix the bugs, then move on and try some more?

I can test from both windows and mac os x (still working on a cool dependency system for os x, but homework takes priority until the weekend) and I'm sure there are others to help with all of this.

I'm available on Saturday from ~17:00 GMT - 4:00 GMT on sunday, baring breaks for eating, etc. same goes for friday-saturday too actually, same times.

Let me know who else will be on, and I'll try to be on tommorrow at around 18:30 GMT to work with someone on testing too.

see you then,
Kyle