[glob2-devel] Alpha 23 Release Candidate

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 Release Candidate
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:12:08 +1200

Because several bugs have been fixed, and alpha 22 is a lot stabler now, its time for another release before moving to mercurial and beginning core engine rewrite.

So, I'm announcing the Alpha 23 Release Candidate has been tagged.

So download and test (and compile on you system to test compatibility (http://globulation2.org/wiki/Compatibility)), use the following commands:

# cp -a <current cvs head directory> glob2-alpha23-rc
# cd glob2-alpha23-rc
# cvs update -r alpha23-rc

Then compile that. Any bugs found while compiling are to be reported in the mail thread, fixed in the rc and in head, then cvs downloaded and compiled again. When the basic systems are all confirmed working, I will release and do all the announcements.

Thank you.
--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/