[glob2-devel] Alpha23 Release "dry run"

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Alpha23 Release "dry run"
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:16:03 +1200

Well, no bugs were reported in the RC, and a few changes made and merged (emails and increments). So I went ahead and started the dry run. This is the making of the .tar.gz package that people will download to compile or make their binaries.

I'd really appreciate if everyone download the following file, and compiled (./configure && make && gdb ./src/glob2) and report back in this thread if everything went ok.
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/glob2/0.8.23/glob2-0.8.23.tar.gz

If you are a packager, please also make your package and upload to Savannah's 0.8.23 folder ( http://globulation2.org/wiki/Uploading_to_Savannah). I'll be making my Mandriva and Windows ones after this email.

Finally, when all packages are made, and no compiling bugs found, announcements will be sent out and alpha23 officially released :D

Enjoy.
--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/