Re: [glob2-devel] membership request?

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] membership request?
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:43:04 +1200

No. e.g: Leo's clouds have nothing to do with the map headers.
Also I would aspect that Bradleys current changes don't have any
effect on most parts of the code.

Oh, my mistake. I thought it was "the core", not the map core ^_^

I propos "master" as a name for the main branch.  This word is used by git.  Mercurial and git have somewhat interchangeable repositories.

master may be used by git, but I've learned "tip" is used by murcurial, so I propose we use "tip".

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/