[glob2-devel] new wiki page to distract you from the flame war (was: yet

From: Joe Wells
Subject: [glob2-devel] new wiki page to distract you from the flame war (was: yet more feedback (many topics))
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:27:47 +0100

There is a new wiki page at

  http://globulation2.org/wiki/Current_Issues_with_Using_Globulation_2

to distract you from the ongoing flame war.  :-)

This includes most of the items from my first 3 batches of feedback.

I hope you find it useful.

This new wiki page does not yet include any items from my most recent
batch of feedback (the one to which I am replying).  I am still hoping
to get some comments by others on this batch to make sure my comments
are sane and sensible before doing anything further with them.

--
Joe