[glob2-devel] Re: Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Federico Massi
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:44:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everyone!
If I could help, I'm here... Graphic could be improved,if you want, also because I use vectorial files for the "Glob/Write/Gnu" logo and I could easyly change colors in the "source" svg file... And we could have a smart-improved "anti-aliasing" effect also on gif, also if very poorer than the true a-a that is reachable with png graphic.

I'm busy today as in last period, but in a few days I could send U the improved gif files (specially the rounded corners with anti-aliasing) and a more coloured logo ( I'm thinking about a stop-motion intro for Glob2... Does any code-artist need one? AVI or MPEG or animated gif or another file format?). Let me know! And if you could it should be kind a small "dayoftheyear" js for changing the logo ( for example, on  Xmas, Halloween, St.Patrick "Kiss me, I'm a GreenGlob", and any other funny idea).

Stephen, could you remember which day is "le anniversaire de Globulation2"? I know it's a silly question, but sometimes silliness is only a Zen way to understand the sense of the world;) Mercy beaucoup!

Bye!
Fede