Re: [glob2-devel] New Net Engine, New Map Headers, ready to merge

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Net Engine, New Map Headers, ready to merge
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 02:07:29 -0400

Indeed, the new YOG and map format has been merged in with the master. I am still available as I do not doubt there will be bugs that need fixing, but I concluded that the system is stable enough to be merged back in with the master. I need to cooperate with AppleBoy about getting the new YOG running parrallel to the old YOG.

k776 and I have already worked out the details about map syncing. All people using the master should now delete there old maps. I plan to quickly recreate old maps where as I believe Kieran is planning to make a whole new set of maps. Either way the maps will be created shortly.

I hope everyone enjoys the changes. All known bugs have been taken care of, code is cleaned up, its all good.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.