Re: [glob2-devel] Music

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Music
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:00:42 -0700

I like having the music change to let me know my explorers are under
attack but I also occasionally hear the music and think it's a major
attack or discount the music thinking it's just my explorers. I think it
would be good to have a different song play for explorer attacks that
gets overridden if anything else starts getting attacked. This way a
player can easily discount his kamakaze explorer if he wants but know
when it's really a major offensive coming his way.