Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] complicated menue structure.
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:27:16 +0100

> Why should you be sorry? I think it is valid to discuss this. I wouldn't
> remove any buttons from the main screen, but we could sort them in
> visible groups and add headlines between the different buttons.

We have the guideline that the coder decides.
I find discussions helpful nevertheless.  Also you don't want to code
something that most of the others dislike.

But if we talk about issues that for years to come nobody wants to work on,
than the discussion does not make much sense.

On the other hand: who can look into the future.

I would be willing to modify parts of our gui so that people who don't
know c++ can improve something like the issue of this thread.
I only need to find the time.

We could use *.menu files (that are easy to edit) to determine
our menu structure.
--
Kai Antweiler