Re: [glob2-devel] Wiki structure

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Wiki structure
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:50:12 +1300

Sorry for late reply (just saw your other email). Have been busy. Got presentation in 4 days, showing off my work to about 40 people. Nerve wracking. :S

* unifying Developer Centor and Contributor Center

By all means. And maybe rename it to Community Center, adding images and sections for development and translation etc work, like I did with download page (making things more obvious).

* moving recent wiki changes to toolbox

Done.

* change the aggressive pinkish color of alert boxes

Done. The template {{Warning}} maintains the pinkyness, and a new template, {{Message}}, taking the same params but a different color, is now in place. I'm changing over any non warnings to the new template now (I suspect most are messages, not warnings, so all will be changed)

Regards
Kieran