[glob2-devel] mark spot ideas

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] mark spot ideas
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:50:17 +0100

Hi

testing the (m)ark spot feature i came up with the following:
how about a small window of what i want to tell my team when pressing "m"?

if i press "m" in contrast to now i don't have to click a spot to mark it but
instead the center of my screen flashes in maps of my team.
in addition they get a window to (or on slow PCs a snapshot of) my view for 4s
(fading out from gamma 3 to gamma 1 at opacity 50%) like in the mentioned image.
if they now click the name in those views they are brought right to the
corresponding scene (with their own fog of war of course).

see https://savannah.nongnu.org/file/mainAndSubs.png?file_id=15316 to get a visual impression.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb