Re: [glob2-devel] YOG Administrative commands and administrators

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] YOG Administrative commands and administrators
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:51:42 -0700

stop trying to break feature freeze! or we'll never get beta3 released :(

the mute is fine for this release. Remember, Beta4 is all about improving YOG.

Kyle

Kieran P wrote:
A way to ban the IP's would be nice. All someone has to do at the moment is logout and in with another name.

ban_player playername
unban_player playername

Regards
Kieran