Re: [glob2-devel] a big YOG game for testing

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] a big YOG game for testing
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:49:55 +0100

Hi,

Kyle Lutze wrote:
We've been starting to get into more 3 and 4 player YOG battles with
the recent surge in #glob2 patrons, and although desyncs are almost
non-existent in 2 player games, as more people get involved they do
have a bigger tendency to happen. can we setup a time one of these
days to get as many people on irc as possible at the same time to
get a big game going to try and isolate what is causing them? I
believe we would need Bradley in on this, hopefully he can get his
internet connection semi-stable again soon.

Kyle

I see little need for a big event as those desyncs happen with 4 players and might have to do with different OSs involved. Don't want to involve 8 or more people in this annoying work and wait for Bradley's direction on this. Maybe (hopefully) he doesn't need more input.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb