[glob2-devel] forum again

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] forum again
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 01:25:05 +0100

hi list

somehow we all miss to answer issues in the forum. please do so.

Can someone please answer this one:
http://www.globulation2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=245&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Game does not start on FreeBSD

Postby welkin on 20 Mar 2008 21:09
Hello

I installed Globulation 2 on my FreeBSD 7.0 box. Installation went fine. But I
cannot start the game.
When I execute Glob 2 i get this error message:
readlink() error: No such file or directory
Settings::load("preferences.txt") : error, can't open file.
Fatal error : while loading "data/texts.list.txt"
Assertion failed: (false), function load, file src/GlobalContainer.cpp, line
436.
Abort trap: 6 (core dumped)

Any suggestions?

Thanx,

Leo

P.S.: I'll see if I can set up my account so i get mails upon new messages to any thread.