Re: [glob2-devel] Questions on YOG features

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Questions on YOG features
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:47:11 +0200

> Game Cheating?

We could have two versions of glob2:
open source and closed source
The closed source version would have an selfindication method,
so that the server knows that it is original. Ladder games must
have a closed-source-glob2 spectating which checks whether
someone cheats.

But seriously I think I would be happy, if someone takes his time to
mess around with glob2 code. If he gets bored with cheating, he can
join the developers and make glob2 an even better game, get listed in
the contributors list and be proud of his work!
--
Kai Antweiler