[glob2-devel] Font Switch

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Font Switch
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:27:38 -0400

In an effort to support more languages, I have switched us to using the Bitstream Cyberbit font, which is free for non commercial purposes. The font is 12 mb and supports practically every modern language. It was used as a test-font for the Unicode. Its not very different in style to our sans font, however it renders distinctly more artsy, it looks nice for Globulation 2. You'll see what I mean when you load it up.

The downside is that it is a 12 mb font. It packs to 6 mb in a tarball. It doesn't seem to decrease the startup times on the program.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.