[glob2-devel] Status Update

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Status Update
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:20:22 -0600

I'm in residence, and my computer still hasn't come yet. I'm very angry about it, they told me it would arrive on the 1'st. I've been phoning them multiple times asking for answers. Without a computer I haven't been able to work on Globulation 2. I do intend to continue work on it when I can. Having gauged my university experience, I do have free time that I will be able to dedicate to Globulation 2.

On a side note, I would say good luck if you want to find someone else who would work for 400 euros a month. You'll probably find that most freelance work is as unreliable as I am, and I make my best effort to stay reliable and on task. Its risky. And I speak on behalf of Globulation 2.

Also, Beta 3 servers should stay online along side beta 4. They are set at different ports. An automatic restart sounds like a good idea.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.