[glob2-devel] Spam Emails

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Spam Emails
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:42:34 -0300

Our mailing list, address@hidden, got onto the mailing list of a spammer, and now it seems the number of spam emails we are receiving is increasing. The mailing list system sends the admins such as us alot of emails n whether to allow these spam emails to go through. Anyone who actually sends a valid email to our mailing list without subscribing first is out of luck, because they are likely to be missed in the midst of the spam emails.

Is it possible to add a spam blocker to the mailing list software? Is there another solution?

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.