[glob2-devel] Forum upgraded

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Forum upgraded
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:17:46 +1200

Hey,

Finally got round to updating the forum. Everything should be running smoothly and the registration is online again (so please look out for spammers and let me know ASAP).

I've updated the language packs, but I had to disable the glob2 theme because it was causing issues. For now, it'll need to remain prosilver (phpBB default). Anyone willing to make a theme on their computer and email it to me to upload is most welcome.

If you get errors about the theme, or errors about the language packs, please clear your cache, clear your cookies, hard refresh (CTRL+SHIFT+R in Firefox) and then try logging in.

Regards
Kieran (http://k776.tumblr.com/)
--
Rails Developer