Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Another YOG server

From: Jon Neal
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Another YOG server
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:55:12 +0000

Ok, sweet! That's started up. Can you explain exactly what the router option does? If you don't mind, of course. I'm just trying to understand YOG more. I think that's what I'll be focusing on for now. Trying to add new things to it, upgrade, get it nice and stable and decent features before 1.0 release. :)

Thanks,

Jon