Re: [glob2-devel] building.txt bug

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] building.txt bug
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:19:46 +0200

On Monday 12 October 2009 14:03:42 address@hidden wrote:
> this is the error you get when trying to make a new building after
> changing the graphic string in the building.txt file:
>
> Assertion failed!
>
> File: libgag\src\Sprite.cpp
> Line: 177
>
> Expression: false

What happens is that Glob2 tried to access a frame which is greater than the
current number of frame in the sprite. Are you sure that you both changed the
filename and the image number (the line below the file name in buildings.txt)
accordingly?

If I have some time, I will save the file name inside the sprite itself to
improve the quality of the error messages to help people contributing
graphics finding errors faster.

Have a nice day,

http://stephane.magnenat.net