Re: [glob2-devel] Out of memory on wiki

From: fede
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Out of memory on wiki
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 18:23:42 +0100

It sounds normal to me. Since yog, wiki and forum are on same server, and yog
is supposed to have a memory leak, happens to run out of memory. When i worked
often on wiki pages, after many changes i had those errors. Just wait some
minuts and it should fix (i guess you have to wait that webserver releases php
memory). A yog restart gives you more "air" before getting this situation
back, but not that much.
Giszmo was investigating some months ago.
Since vacation days and maybe more contacts, it's not strange to get this
error often.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!
-Federico

In data sabato 26 dicembre 2009 09:25:41, Stéphane Magnenat ha scritto:
: > Hello,

> I get the following error while accessing globulation2.org:
>       Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 3407872) (tried to allocate 19456
> bytes) in /home/glob2/public_html/wiki/includes/Database.php on line 1838
>
> Does anyone knows anything about this issue?
>
> All bests,
>
> Stéphane

FREE ONLINE PHOTOSHARING - Share your photos online with your friends and
family!