[glob2-devel] slowly working on hudson

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] slowly working on hudson
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 01:01:10 +0100

hi

i just finished setting up my hudson to have one job for each default, beta4
and 5.
it turns out that something is missing for Stéphanes last changes to work there
[1].
In principle a continuous integration system should be the reference platform so
things should always be made to compile there. in this special case i don't know
what the problem might be as it compiles fine on my box at home. also i have no
idea if the reference system should be slightly "outdated" in the libraries it
uses in order to not have dependencies some linux distributions can not yet
comply with.

can we somehow get hudson.globulation2.org to point to 80.190.249.154 ?
i'll concentrate on working on the cross compile parts next.

regards,

leo wandersleb

[1] http://wandersleb.net:8080/job/glob2-beta5/2/console