Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Tutorial translation isn't detected

From: Majid AL-Dharrab
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Tutorial translation isn't detected
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:44:20 +0300

> Can you tell me the steps that you made?

I did the following to start over:
$ hg clone -r edb6ffc77997 https://majid_aldharrab@bitbucket.org/majid_aldharrab/glob2/
$ hg update tip
*did my changes*
$ hg commit -m "Updated Arabic translation"
$ hg push

> So "hg stat --rev 41281a3b9b79" still produces:
> M campaigns/tutorial-part1.map
> M campaigns/tutorial-part2.map
> M campaigns/tutorial-part3.map
> M campaigns/tutorial-part4.map
> M data/texts.ar.txt
> M scripts/tutorial_part1.sgsl
> M scripts/tutorial_part2.sgsl
> M scripts/tutorial_part3.sgsl
> M scripts/tutorial_part4.sgsl

Well, it doesn't give me exactly the same output. It gives me a whole lot of filenames preceded with M in /src, /libgag, /windows and a lot of other directories, along with some A's and R's. So it obviously isn't giving the right output (wrong changeset?).

> (By the way: "hg stat --rev edb6ffc77997" should have produced a result
like the 9 merged files above.)

This one gives those 9 files as well as the authors.txt

> What do "hg id" and "hg stat --rev edb6ffc77997" say immediately

Now that I've tried them here's what they give me:

$ hg id
656581a35b38 (beta4-rc) tip
$ hg stat --rev edb6ffc77997
M campaigns/tutorial-part1.map
M campaigns/tutorial-part2.map
M campaigns/tutorial-part3.map
M campaigns/tutorial-part4.map
M data/authors.txt
M data/texts.ar.txt
M scripts/tutorial_part1.sgsl
M scripts/tutorial_part2.sgsl
M scripts/tutorial_part3.sgsl
M scripts/tutorial_part4.sgsl

P.S.
Thank you Kai for your patience in going with a n00b like myself this far.