[glob2-devel] hi its a new!

From: Mohammad R.
Subject: [glob2-devel] hi its a new!
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 05:02:08 +0330

hi
I'm Mohammad Rafigh ,21, from Iran... I don't know if I should post my resume and interestings here or not... but , I'm studding Computer software engineering and this is my first time joining to these teams... emmm  i think i can help Glob with 3d design and modelling since i know 3ds max and mudbox . so i can design characters in 3d and maybe game maps...  and forcedly i can help with music , because i'm a music composer and arranger in Iran and a little famous and have an music studio , so i can compose game music and sounds.... just tell me how can i help glob and how to do it to be more and more better...  thanks   and sorry for my bad English.

have a nice time