Re: [glob2-devel] server down

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] server down
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:07:29 -0400

Hi Valentin,

can you find out if hosting glob2 would also be in your friend's interest if
that's your concern? Else your interest to actually fix the YOG bug sounds like
you really want to do this so I would love to directly dive into migration
although I haven't heard from Stephane yet.

I would prefer to have Stephane's blessing, too but if he doesn't react soon, I
could also put a redirect to your server.com/glob2
When would you have time?

Regards,

Leo