Re: [glob2-devel] hg on my counterpoint

From: Valentin Lorentz
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hg on my counterpoint
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 21:13:30 +0200

Hi,

These two domains resolve to my server (hydrogen.progval.net) since the
migration a year ago (but I have no virtualhost so nothing is actually
displayed).

I guess the 'hg' subdomain is for the source code, but Giszmo/Leo has
it on Bitbucket. About the the 'dev' subdomain, I have no idea of what
it does.

Could you send me a tarball of the content of the directories, the SQL
database (if any), and the virtualhosts config, just in case?

Valentin