glob2-ideas

[Glob2-ideas] Banner4Glob2

From: Federico Massi
Subject: [Glob2-ideas] Banner4Glob2
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:50:34 +0100 (CET)

Yesterday while messaging with Stéphane, I've got the should-be-silly
idea of preparing an image for linking external websites to
Globulation2.org. It's very simple image, I'm quite a new user and it's only a purposal.

I think that the more players we are, the most intersting is the game
(the most efficent is testing, bug reporting, ideas, help,...).

I'll put an example on www.federicomassi.net this evening; if it's ok I'd like to have [(comments)|(suggestions)|(bleah!)] before resizing and restyling.

Bye!
Fede