glob2-ideas

Re: [Glob2-ideas] better end-of-game graphs

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [Glob2-ideas] better end-of-game graphs
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:37:24 +0200

Thanks for the ideas. I wouldn't go with 5px, maybe 1.5px, and also this
mailing list is not as popular as the development one. Maybe post these
ideas there (you'll get more of a response there,

I agree, bigger lines would look better.
But if we want to improve our endgame screen fancy glob2-borders would have
more effect.

We also can think about shading the background or improving the contrast
of background and lines somehow.

--
Kai Antweiler